As much as we like some celebs and wish we could meet them, date them or marry them (or is that just me?) occasionally we’ve got to admit that some celebrity couples are just perfect for each other. Not all of them might stay together forever, but while it lasts, they really seem to compliment each other and the moment they step out onto the red carpet together everything else just blends into the background and they shine. These couples are usually responsible for some pretty interesting red carpet moments, that sometimes even outlive the relationship itself. Today we’re going to recount 11 of iconic celebrity couples red carpet moments.
1. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber , Vanity Fair Oscar Afterparty 2011. They looked like the cutest couple in Hollywood. But that was a simpler time, when we didn’t know that Justin can be a little jerk yet.
2. Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik, Met Gala 2016. Was Zayn trying to channel his inner Iron Man? We’ll never know.
3. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, Oscar 2013. Justin helping Jen with her dress, her fixing up his bowtie – these are the moments we live for.
4. Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt both take on the BAFTA Awards in tuxedos. This was such an epic choice. Both looked hot as hell and like the power couple that they are. However if you had to choose, we all agree Angie wore it better, right?
5. Pharrell Williams and Helen Lasichanh showing up to the Oscars 2014 wearing matching suits. Say what you want but Pharrell in shorts is the cutest thing ever!
6. When David and Victoria Beckham showed up dressed all in white to the Met Gala in 2014, as if it was their wedding party.
7. Italian models Giulia Salemi and Matteo Manzini cause a stir at the Venice film festival 2016. Those were some tricky dresses and some very prominent tan lines.
8. Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs, Met Gala 2015. When she finally flashed a huge engagement ring but also it looked like there was a penis on her dress.
9. The legendary all denim everything Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake look of 2001.
10. Remember that time Kanye West was all like “Imma let you finish, but…” at the VMAs in 2009? That made us all cringe. Well the only thing worse than that was his and Amber Rose’s outfits that day.
11. That unforgettable moment when Rose McGowan and Marilyn Manson shocked the public at the VMAs 1998 in their outrageous outfits.